Monday, November 06, 2006

Oh no, another new week

I am starting this week off tired . . . again! Tired, despite the fact that I procrastinated most of the weekend! Tired. Sigh.

But I guess it hasn't been an absolute waste of time. I'm tired because there has been a lot going on in the house, in terms of interpersonal relationships. At some points, I had to step up to be a friend to someone, and I'm glad that I could be there for those people. And in the past few days, there have been people (most from outside of Ithaka, but not all!) who have stepped up to affirm me, to comfort me, and to let me know that they're still thinking of me even though we're so far apart.:)

I won't start naming people because there are too many to thank.:) But I am truly truly grateful for the little ways people show that they're interested in my life and that they want to continue the friendship. My friendships with you (the plural "you") teaches me how to give, and it sustains me as I give to others.

So, I guess I'm dreading the new week, but not as much as I thought I would. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Get some zzzz's, Z! That's the best cure for the oh-so-tired blues....

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete