Wednesday, August 22, 2007

wired again

Been out of touch because after the canoe trip, I moved back into T-house and because they were changing the network system, we didn't get internet in our rooms until last night. Spent the morning clearing out my inbox and catching up with some news from different friends with blogs.

Haven't downloaded my pictures from the canoe trip yet, but here are Roxann's pictures. And here are Peter's pictures. Oh, and also Part 2.

The past couple of weeks have been a series of goodbyes, especially to friends who came in either my year or the year before mine--so yes, it's been tough because we've been friends for about five years now. I didn't take pictures at most of the goodbye meals, but I did take a lot of pictures with Becky's camera at yesterday's CICF goodbye party.

Going to play badminton this evening after a two-week hiatus. Not looking forward to the huffing and puffing that comes when I stop cardio for that long.

Oh yeah, also slept at the sleep-study lab last night. Won't find out results for another couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment