Saturday, February 02, 2008

new turn

I'm still feeling really tired, but I'm done with grading! No grading papers over the weekend!!! Time for the dissertation!! I hope!!! And a bit of rest too.

My new resolution (even thought it's not Jan 1): I will expect only good things around the corner!

As I was telling naomiobi, I've lived my life expecting the worst. Because, hey, if the worst doesn't happen, then great! Whatever it is that does happen makes me happy anyway because it wasn't the worst thing that could happen.

But I live with so much anxiety as a result, and I can't do that anymore.

Still, it's going to take a lot of practice to change how I look at life. Anyone who wants to keep me accountable is welcome to do so, but please be patient and don't give up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment