Friday, January 23, 2009

Rain

The winter around these parts has been warm and sunny, and the other postdocs joked about sending their friends pictures taken on the beach. In what seems to be the coldest winter in years, we've really had it nice. But I'm also very glad it started raining last night. Hmm, so why can't we have both sun and rain at the same time? That would be nice. The earth will get the water it needs, and we'll all still feel happy too.

Now I'm struggling a bit with insomnia again. I don't know why I go between such extremes. Well, it's forced me to think about my spiritual life and take a couple of steps to address a few issues, so I'm thankful for that.

Lucky are those who never have to worry about sleep.

1 comment:

  1. sleep? what's that? have had a few not so restful nights of late too ... *sigh* but hey, CNY's coming! :-)

    Happy CNY!!

    ReplyDelete