Friday, October 12, 2007

sore back

Played badminton today for the first time in I don't know how long, but I ended up hurting my back after 40 minutes of not very intense play. I was preparing to serve when I felt a slight twinge in my back so I stopped for half a minute, then went on to play that point and another point beyond that. Then I really had to stop. Even though the pain wasn't very intense, it did restrict my movements and I thought it wouldn't have been wise to ignore the pain.

Walking back to the dorm from the gym usually takes about 15-20 minutes but tonight, it took me almost an hour to walk back because I couldn't take large or quick steps. I was literally putting one foot in front of the other. It's now a little better after a very hot shower, but I think I will have to try to get an appointment with my chiropractor for tomorrow.

You see? This is what happens when you spend all day in front of the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment