Saturday, October 13, 2007

thankful

Went in this morning for a session with my chiropractor but he couldn't really help me out, so I went back again at 5:30pm. I was walking with a limp all day, but after the 5:30pm session, the limp was gone! I actually walked two blocks before I realized I wasn't thinking about every step I was taking, and I wasn't thinking about every step I was taking because it didn't hurt to take those steps anymore!!!

I still can't really bend over and I feel like someone's threaded a wire from the top of my right shoulder to my lower right back, but it's FABULOUS to be able to walk without pain. My mind is more alert now and I don't feel so doggone tired either.

2 comments:

  1. getting a wee bit older? :-) But glad you back pain is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i turn 29 next month!! i'm not even thirty!! not fair!!!! sigh.

    ReplyDelete