Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Reprieve

Trying to arrange my trip to S'pore (work, not fun), and friend M really helped by telling me I can delay my trip so that I can get my pre-trip work done.

I'm not even going to go through why I've been stressed out the past three days because I think it would make me even more stressed out. The people I've told my stories shake their heads at me when they realize just how difficult this has been. And really, it doesn't need to be this difficult. Really. I just happen to always have horrible, slow experiences with consulates, embassies, and airlines.

I also checked in over the phone with Prof N five minutes ago, and she thinks the delay is a great idea, and even told me to take a couple of days off before starting on the work I need to do. Wow. I've been told to take a couple of days off? Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment