Tuesday, January 15, 2008

sorry

Okay, I guess I over-reacted a little in my last post. But it really frustrates me when people treat me as if I'm a little child who only wants the candy now. I'm thinking of my work in the long-term. Taking a heavy-teaching job this year will affect my further progress in the field.

Anyway, I will be in S'pore from Jan 21-25, then on to M'sia before leaving on the morning of Jan 28 for S'pore and the US. Would love to meet up with folks whenever possible.

I'm going to be exhausted.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:10 AM

    When the time is right, you'll ready. Otherwise, everything else is just background noise. Enjoy the nasi lemak and warm weather! I suppose you booked your flight and accommodation without hassles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) this background noise is drowning out everything else! can't hear anything!

    oh, i can't wait to eat!!!!!!!

    i'll know tomorrow morning if my flight is confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 AM

    have a safe trip! eat alot for meeeee!

    ReplyDelete