Wednesday, January 16, 2008

unrelated to work

Last night (or early this morning, about 4:20am, to be precise), I had a horrible dream where I was stabbed again. I've had these dreams before, and they're all different. Once, I had a dream where my grandfather stabbed me in the chest repeatedly. This time, I was asleep in my bed in The House--in a way, I was dreaming about me dreaming--and I knew someone was walking up the corridor to my room and she was carrying a large knife and intended to stab me.

I knew she was coming, and I tried to wake up but I couldn't. She opened the door, walked up to my bed, drew her arm up, and brought her knife down into my side. It was another couple of seconds before I could actually open my eyes and move and reassure myself that it was only a dream, even though I knew I was dreaming. It was horrible.

On another note, I had steamed egg and steamed broccoli and steamed rice for lunch . . . too lazy to do major cooking and clean up.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad my nightmares / dreams have not been so violent!

    I wonder what is the source of these nightmares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know, can't figure it out myself. it's very strange. well, i pray a lot after i wake up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - I do that too - nowadays when I wake up early in the morning and can't go back to sleep I figure I might as well pray.

    Also I think it isis God's way of reminding me that I made a committment to pray for a number of people on a regular basis - like my friend who may be standing for elections (State) in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete