Thursday, July 24, 2008

one more thing . . .

Well, I just found out from UCLA that I won't be able to sign up for health insurance through them until I get my J1 visa which is supposed to arrive THIS MONTH. My Cornell health insurance coverage ends Aug 16 (the day my mom, sis, and I start driving to Chicago) so I really need my J1 visa to come before then!!!

Not having health insurance in the US is a scary thing. But Sue, the department secretary, thought that I might be covered through car insurance if I get into an accident but I have to check. That's probably true, though. Still, I could get into trouble (knock on wood!) while I'm not in the car.

Okay, I don't have time or energy to worry so I really should just think about something else now.

2 comments:

  1. Pray and trust God as you have done your part ... not as if you have been negligent about insurance.

    A road trip sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, after i spend a few days in new york city with my mom, we drive back up to ithaca for a night. then, we start on our 10-day road trip!

    we'll drive through chicago, the black hills in south dakota, yellowstone national park, colorado, the grand canyon, las vegas, and finally, LA. :)

    you know what i really struggle with? trusting god even though he has been so faithful. what's wrong with me?? every time i've needed an official document from this or that government, i've gotten it. even though sometimes it's been at the very last moment and i've had to rush here and there and do this or that. but every time, he has been absolutely faithful.

    and yet it is so difficult to trust. HELP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete