Wednesday, July 30, 2008

what a nightmare

Got an email late last night saying that they've mailed out a letter requesting more "evidence" for my visa application. I won't know what they need until I get the letter. Trying not to worry but it's been really tough.

Won't be able to get health insurance through UCLA until the visa comes so it looks like I'll have to pay for private health insurance until I get the visa (or get rejected). Need to figure out how to find affordable health insurance.

Need to treat this as a "call to prayer." Every time I start worrying, it's time to pray!

2 comments:

  1. All you can do now is pray and try and be calm while waiting (easier said than done!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really hard, uncle paul. :)

    need to focus on the present. praise god i was able to write this afternoon. the morning wasn't so good but at least i did a bit of work in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete