Thursday, February 12, 2009

stumbleupon!


I love the stumbleupon application! It's my new favorite way to take a break. Once you install the toolbar, all you have to do is click on an icon and it automatically takes you to sites with cool pictures or news or videos. I usually click on the image icon to be directed to random images on the web. Most of the images are of art installations or photos by professional and/or amateur photographers. Some of the images are political statements that are very well done but I don't have time to save them although I really probably should as they might be helpful one day. But I don't partly because I don't want my stumbling to seem like work. So, here's one image that I will never use for work.

1 comment:

  1. so that's where all this pictures are coming from :-)

    ReplyDelete